SouthVale Building Control

SouthVale Building Control
OX14 4SB
136 Park Drive Milton England OX14 4SB GB 

If you’re a homeowner and planning an extension or conversion, you may need a building regulations inspection as well as planning permission. Whereas planning permission is about how a building looks, building regulations make sure your home is structurally safe.

Getting building work approved by your local council’s building control team guarantees that the work is safe and up to building regulations standards as well as protecting you against rogue builders. So seek their advice before starting any building project.

What SouthVale offer

We have a dedicated team of professionally qualified surveyors and support staff providing a responsive customer focused service dedicated to delivering high quality advice, technical support, plan assessment and site inspections for a full range of projects. To contact your area surveyor please find their details here.

Working with our partners we also have experience of working across both England and Wales and so we are able to offer you a national service at a local level.

Our philosophy is about building relationships with you, our customers, whether you are using us for the first time or are a regular customer, our shared service is here to provide you with a positive building experience.

The Building (Local Authority Charges) Regulations 2010 

As of the 08/02/2017 there will be a change to our charging scheme. Please note basements are now included.

In accordance with the above Regulations the Council charges and recovers its costs for chargeable building control services.  Our charges are bespoke and based on an hourly rate and account for factors as set out in the Regulations.

We will provide written quotes for our services on receipt, hard or electronic copy, of sufficient information about your building control proposals.

Contact us for a bespoke fee for your application by Emailing: 

Credit card payments can be made after you submit your application by ringing the Building Control support team on 01235 422700.

Please be aware that if you are thinking about carrying out building work to your home you may need planning permission as well as building regulations approval. More information about the difference between the two types of permission and how to apply for planning permission.

If you need more information or advice about a building control issue, please get in touch with the team.

Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)

Your project may fall under the new CIL payment scheme to find out more please follow the link below 

SouthVale Building Control 3 years ago
Showing 1 result