Duration: 2 Days*
Designed for: This courseware is designed for the new user of AutoCAD Civil 3D users and those that use other Autodesk software who want to learn the core features and functionalities.
Prerequisites: Previous AutoCAD experience is an advantage but not necessary. However, drafting, design, or engineering experience is a plus. It is also recommended that you have a working knowledge of Microsoft supported operating systems.
Course Description: This courseware is designed for the new AutoCAD® Civil 3D user who requires comprehensive training in the software. It incorporates the features, commands, and techniques for creating, editing, displaying and labelling with AutoCAD Civil 3D. Hands-on exercises throughout the courseware explore how to create 3D production drawings.
The primary objective of this courseware is to teach the student the basic commands necessary for professional 3D drawing, design, and drafting using AutoCAD Civil 3D. Upon completion of the course, the student will:
• Become familiar with the AutoCAD Civil 3D user interface.
• Understand the fundamental concepts and features of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Use the precision drafting tools in AutoCAD Civil 3D to develop accurate technical drawings.
• Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive manner.
• Develop a level of comfort and confidence with AutoCAD Civil 3D through hands-on experience.