This courseware is designed for the new user of current AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT.
No previous CAD experience is necessary. However, drafting, design, or engineering experience is a plus. It is recommended that you have a working knowledge of Microsoft supported systems.
This courseware is designed for the new AutoCAD® user who requires comprehensive training in AutoCAD. It incorporates the features, commands, and techniques for creating, editing, and printing drawings with AutoCAD LT. Hands-on exercises throughout the courseware explore how to create 2D production drawings.
The primary objective of this courseware is to teach the student the basic commands necessary for professional 2D drawing, design, and drafting using AutoCAD. Upon completion of the course, the student will:
• Become familiar with the AutoCAD user interface.
• Understand the fundamental concepts and features of AutoCAD.
• Use the precision drafting tools in AutoCAD to develop accurate technical drawings.
• Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive manner.
• Develop a level of comfort and confidence with AutoCAD through hands-on experience.