This course is for design professionals who are getting started with using AutoCAD for 2D design work. Upon completion, you will be able to create, edit, organise, annotate, and output your 2D designs. This course focuses on building your new skills through hands-on learning.
Who should attend?
First time users of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the AutoCAD environment and understand CAD drawing scale.
- Effectively move around a drawing, controlling AutoCAD’s display.
- Use AutoCAD’s drafting tools for creating 2D geometry.
- Organise information in your drawing using layers and blocks.
- Annotate your drawing with text and dimensions.
- Output your drawings using different printing and plotting options.