This course covers the essentials for working with the AutoCAD software.
The course starts by introducing a few basic tools that enable you to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. The course enables you to create and edit 2D basic drawings in the AutoCAD software.
A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology.
- Understanding the AutoCAD Workspace
- Understanding the AutoCAD interface
- Basic Drawing tools
- Basic Editing tools
- Basic Viewing tools
- Organising Drawing objects in layers
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks)
- Preparing a layout to be plotted
- Adding text
- Adding Hatching
- Adding Dimensions
Course Duration: 3 Days
Next Step: AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT Beyond the Basics