Duration: 2 Days*
Designed for: This course is designed for new users of Autodesk Navisworks.
Prerequisites: Delegates on this course will be expected to have: A working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit or similar design software. It is recommended working knowledge of Microsoft supporting systems.
Course Description: Using the functionality of the Autodesk Navisworks Review, Simulate, and Manage, this course teaches delegates how to combine 3D geometry from cross disciplines into one scene to enable e-ective model reviews, and run object-interference checks on 3D models.
The primary objective of this courseware is to teach students the functionally Autodesk Navisworks. After completing this course, students will be able to:
– Open and append 3D files of different formats and save in the Navisworks format
– Create links to object properties files and scheduling files in external databases
– Perform visual project model reviews using the built-in review and reporting tools
– Create construction simulations of a project model to check validity of schedules
– Use Animator and Scripter to create interactive animations for presentations
– Add materials, lighting & backgrounds to project models to create photorealistic output
– Perform clash detection tests between different 3D files to check design integrity.