This one day course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of BIM and the basic principles included in delivering a BIM project using BIM methodology.
You will gain a thorough understanding of BIM principles, technologies and
project requirements. The course is ideally suited for executives, managers and employees who need to understand BIM, but are not necessarily working on individual projects.
No prior experience is required for this training course but some exposure to 3D modelling would be beneficial.
- Principles of BIM
- International and UK Standards
- openBIM: UK BIM Alliance and BuildingSMART
- BIM Application Use Cases
- PAS1192 BIM Lifecycle
- The Employers Information Requirement (EIR)
- The BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
- BIM Implementation and Change Management
- Overview of BIM Roles and Responsibilities
- BIM Document Relationships
- Assessment and Strategy
Course Duration: 1 Day
Next Step: BIM for Project & Construction Professionals