BS 5306 recommends that technicians involved in the servicing & maintenance of portable fire extinguishers undergo regular refresher training to ensure that their knowledge and skills remain current. This is a one-day update on changes in legislation or Standards, knowledge and understanding of developments in extinguisher technology and changes in working practices.
- Anyone who has previously completed training and an exam in the servicing and maintenance of portable fire extinguishers
- The delegates must have previously passed a full portable fire extinguisher service & maintenance course and successfully passed an approved exam
- Updates about the latest legislation, guidelines and equipment technology
- Ensuring knowledge and skills are current
- Guidance about changes to legislation, working practices and technology
- Proof of competence for third party schemes
- FIA members – £160 +VAT
- Non-members – £190 +VAT
Dates/locations: Check FIA website for latest information.