Duration: 3 Days*
Designed for: Those who want to get to grips with the primary features of Revit Structure and wish to learn the fundamentals of Building Information Modelling.
Prerequisites: It is recommended that you have a working knowledge of Microsoft supporting systems. Additionally, it is assumed that the student has experience working with AutoCAD.
Course Description: This courseware covers the basics of Revit® Structure, from schematic design through construction documentation. Students are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modelling and the tools for parametric building design and documentation.
Course Objectives: The primary objective of this courseware is to teach students the concepts of Building Information Modelling and introduce the tools for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Structure. After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the benefits of Building Information Modelling
• Use the fundamental features of Revit Structure
• Use the parametric 3D design tools to design projects
• Create detailing and draughting views
• Create construction documentation
• Use the presentation tools for presenting models