Excitech are working in partnership with Lloyd's Register in the delivery of the BIM accreditation process, which certifies organisations as 'BIM ready'. We're hosting an event at The Royal
Excitech are working in partnership with Lloyd’s Register in the delivery of the BIM accreditation process, which certifies organisations as ‘BIM ready’.
We’re hosting an event at The Royal Society of Edinburgh and would like to take this opportunity to invite you. The event aims to:
- Provide you with a thorough explanation of BIM accreditation, the new ISO 19650 and what the process involves
- Discuss the many benefits associated with accreditation and how it can impact your business
- Explain how you can achieve it
- Explore the role that document management has in the process
- Registration & breakfast
- Welcome & introduction
- BIM Level 2 accreditation deep dive
- Document Management – can it contribute to the accreditation process?
- Customer journey to BIM Level 2 accreditation
(Tuesday) 8:30 am - 12:00 am
The Royal Society of Edinburgh
22-26 George Street