The Graitec Structures team are hosting an Innovation Day. The session will be split into two-half day sessions. The first half will be focused on the management side and the
The Graitec Structures team are hosting an Innovation Day. The session will be split into two-half day sessions. The first half will be focused on the management side and the second will be focusing on the technical side.
In summary the topics will focus on:
AEC based – Structural workflows
- Making users aware of the all the solutions available in the AEC collection. Taking their model from conceptual design, to analysis and fabrication.
- Reference the BIM oriented Blogs from Revit, Advance Steel, Robot, Graitec Advance Design.
- Reference our Webinar series last year on the workflow between Revit, Robot/Advance Design and Advance Steel.
- Reference the What’s new documents from Autodesk for Revit Robot and Advance Steel.
- Best BIM Practices between all three platforms (project dependant)
- Structural Steel – design to fabrication
- Timber frames – from design to fabrication
- Reinforced Concrete – from design to fabrication
- Tools that can be used at the estimation stage of the project
- Connection design and how to visualise the forces in all platforms.
- Which platform to use for each department?
- Collaboration – tracking the WIP for a BIM project
- Designing reinforced concrete in Revit, Robot, Advance Design and Graitec’ s BIM designer for reinforced concrete
- Visualising the WIP with our latest tool in the Revit Powerpack
Session 1 – Management
|08.30 – 09.00||Arrivals and Coffee|
|09.00 – 09.15||Welcome and overview of the session|
|09.15 – 10.15||Structural steel design workflows with the AEC collection|
|10.15 – 10.45||Coffee|
|10.45 – 11.30||Managing the information between the platforms|
|11.30 – 12.15||Tools to use for timber and reinforced concrete design|
|12.15 – 12.30||Q&A and Close|
Session 2 – Users
|13.15 – 13.30||Welcome and overview of the session|
|13.30 – 14.45||The do’s and don’ts of importing/exporting and synchronizing structural models|
|14.45 – 15.10||Coffee|
|15.10 – 16.00||Best practices to optimizing your design with Robot Analysis|
|16.00 – 16.30||Best practices to designing steel connections with the AEC collection|
|16.30 – 16.45||Q&A and Close|
(Tuesday) 8:30 am - 4:45 pm
Marlin Waterloo - London