Have you defined your organisation’s digital strategy? How reliable is your BIM data and can you control its use? Addressing these issues are key requirements for proper BIM implementation and for the
Have you defined your organisation’s digital strategy?
How reliable is your BIM data and can you control its use?
Addressing these issues are key requirements for proper BIM implementation and for the Government’s new Digital Built Britain 2025 strategy.
From a client or specifier perspective, you may not wish to specify a particular manufacturer early in the design phase – but you will want to retain control of the specification and ensure it cannot be changed. What is the best way of achieving this?
Buildoffsite is partnering with the world’s leading experts in digital content management, BIMobject, to offer an interactive workshop – The Importance of Data to your BIM Strategy.
• Access – how to control BIM data access
• Control – how to avoid data being manipulated or corrupted
• Data changes – how to manage data changes
• Tracking – who is accessing your content
• Security – how to maintain stringent standards
• Application – including Scanning, Tracking and emerging AR/VR developments
Government and Industry experts will also:
• Address the government needs for consistent data • Consider the challenge of integrating offsite supply with onsite assembly
• Understand the importance of reliable data for infrastructure and maintenance
Who will this benefit?
· Modular building and component manufacturers
· Facility Managers, particularly Retail, Hospitality, Leisure
· Architects and specifiers
· Main contractors
· Consultants – project managers, structural engineers and cost managers.
(Monday) 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Griffin Court, 15 Long Lane