Whole House Refurbishment & Associated Works (WH2) Framework
The Whole House Refurbishment and Associated Works (WH2) framework is for the delivery of either individual measures or for refurbishment of buildings using multiple measures.
Fully OJEU compliant, the WH2 framework provides local authorities, housing associations and other social landlords with easy access for contractors who can deliver refurbishment works.
The framework is split into two workstreams which can operate independently of one another.
Individual whole house refurbishment specialisms with associated works.
- Kitchens and bathrooms with associated repairs
- Electrical works
- Painting and decorating
- Heating and electrical
- Disabled adaptations
- Supply, renewal of gas fired central heating and upgrading of boilers
- Electric heating installations
- Electrical wiring
- Renewal of windows and doors, including fire doors
- Fire detection, suppression systems, sprinklers