Graitec has released its 2022 version of Opentree, a world-class document management software for architects, engineers and companies requiring compliant workflows
Graitec Opentree 2022 will make document management easier and reduce unnecessary manual processes on all your construction projects!
Graitec Opentree 2022 is the first major release under Graitec since the January 2019 acquisition. Taking the history of “Cabinet”, the company has extended its technology to aid efficient drawing and document management for architects and engineers.
This release also introduces the new native viewing and mark up tools, further helping customers to reduce unnecessary software costs.
Top 5 new functionalities:
- Brand new Interface with a Windows 10 look and feel
- Support for AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD, Revit Bentley MicroStation / Connect and MS Office
- Native inbuilt Viewer accommodating 30+ file formats and mark up tools
- Seamless upload of files and metadata to SharePoint, BIM 360, Asite, Aconex, Business
- Collaborator, Viewpoint for Projects & Aspub
- Integration with 28 Hands Mail Manager (Email management).
‘Better collaboration and information management’
Gary Edwards, business line director (Graitec Group) Manage, said: “We are excited to announce the release of Opentree 2022 which builds upon our design to fabrication ethos and gives our customers the ability to manage all their IP from work-in-progress through to published.
“As the AEC industry strives towards better collaboration and information management, Graitec Opentree is at the forefront of standards helping our customers to improve quality, reduce document control costs and improve bottom line profitability.”