Graitec’s free BIMUp Global Digital Conference starts tomorrow (3 June) and will feature more than 200+ classes based around BIM, Autodesk & Graitec products, best practise workflows and more
The BIMUp Global Digital Conference is one not to miss if you work within the architectural, structural, construction or infrastructure industries.
The conference will take place over the course of 3 days – 3-5 June and will feature more than 200+ classes.
When you register for the BIMUp Global Digital Conference you will be able to create a personalised agenda, choosing to attend as many classes as you wish.
Each session will last a maximum of 45 minutes and at the end of this you will get the chance to ask Graitec’s technical experts any questions you many have.
Here is just a small selection of the classes available:
- Infraworks – From beginner to expert in 45 minutes
- Advance Steel – Tips, tricks & common support cases
- BIM 360 Crash Course for Administrators – Preparing groundwork
- Connection Design Reinvented for Advance Steel Users
- Display Overrides in Revit – Which method wins?
- Ordnance Survey – How to use mapping data in Autodesk software
- Efficient seismic analysis with Advance Design
- Revit’s View Range – The whole story
- The secret to Powerpack Premium Railings
- Revit Family Formulas
- The Tips N Tricks I wish I knew before I learnt Revit
- Civil 3D – Junction Design
- Plus, much more!
To register your place on the BIMUp Global Digital Conference and to start creating your agenda, just head over to the conference event page.