Industry professionals and thought leaders from top European architecture, engineering and construction firms are meeting in London from 18-19 April for the 2018 Bluebeam Extreme Conference Europe
Bluebeam, Inc., leading developer of PDF-based project efficiency and collaboration solutions for the design and construction industries, will host the two-day annual event, which will give Bluebeam users the first opportunity to learn about Bluebeam Revu 2018 from Bluebeam experts, discover how companies are leveraging Bluebeam solutions, hear from thought leaders on industry trends and network with like-minded professionals.
This year’s programme features over 30 lectures, training sessions, customer panels and case studies, including four roundtable discussions and four presentations delivered by industry experts sharing real-world experience and innovative ideas. With both one-day and two-day conference passes available, attendees from design and construction firms across Europe can expect to push the limits of project communication and collaboration.
The conference will feature a keynote presentation by Bluebeam’s Chief Executive Officer Jon Elliot and Chief Technical Officer Don Jacob, who will both detail exciting software updates designed to improve the customer experience.
2018 Extreme Conference features:
- Customer-led case-study presentations from Hilson Moran and Forcia showcasing how they successfully implemented Bluebeam solutions across their organisation, leading to increased efficiency and cost savings.
- A featured speaking session with Fred Mills from The B1M: Construction Video Channel on the concept of “digital construction” and technology trends emerging within the sector.
- An Industry Standards Panel with representatives from NCC and Skanska who will discuss how the top five contractors in Sweden worked together to establish a new design review standard that saved time and costs.
- Over 30 educational sessions including lectures, hands-on training and roundtable discussions on how to better use Revu to increase project efficiency and collaboration.
- A networking reception where industry experts and Bluebeam users can meet and mingle with their peers.
What: The 2018 Bluebeam Extreme Conference Europe
When: 18-19 April 2018
Where: etc. venues St. Paul’s, London, UK