Enscape, a leading provider of real-time rendering, virtual reality, and design workflow technology for the global AEC industry, announces an open beta of Enscape for Mac, available to SketchUp 2021 users
The initial release has 70% feature parity with Enscape version 3.1 and includes the core design workflow functionalities. The free beta is available in English to users globally.
“This is an exciting opportunity for users to test Enscape for Mac for free and tell us what they think,” said Joachim Hirsch, Head of Product Management at Enscape. “We encourage beta testers to share their feedback with us so we can further improve and develop the software to better meet their needs before the official release.”
Available features and functionality for Sketchup 2021
- Real-time visualization – visualize models in real time in the Enscape rendering window.
- Real-time walkthrough – navigate rendered projects with the walk, fly, and perspective modes.
- Export options – export and share design ideas with still render, panorama, and web standalone options.
- Visual Settings – use a range of atmosphere, image, capture, and rendering settings to create the perfect look.
- Material Editor – use height maps and adjust textures to increase the level of realism.
Additional features for Sketchup 2022
- Video creation
- Enscape Asset Library
- Virtual reality
- Batch Rendering
- Additional real-time walkthrough views (two-point and orthogonal)
- Image effects in visual settings
Enscape develops high-quality real-time rendering, visualization, and virtual reality software for the global AEC industry that integrates design and visualization workflows into one. Enscape gives designers the power to create realistic renderings based on their existing planning data and easily produce videos, panoramic images, and VR simulations. Enscape software is compatible with Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, Archicad, and Vectorworks and is used by renowned architecture firms in over 150 countries.
In 2022, Enscape merged with Chaos, a developer of visualization technologies that empower artists and designers to create photorealistic imagery and animation across all creative industries. Together, the newly-combined company is creating an end-to-end ecosystem of 3D visualization tools accessible to everyone.