Market-leader in building envelope solutions, SFS, is offering a brand-new optimised rail cutting service, as part of its tailored NVELOPE® package
Designed to further expand the successful NVELOPE® offering, SFS’ new profile cutting service speeds up installation time on-site while also saving contractors time, excess waste, and unnecessary costs.
Using data from the NVELOPE® Drawing Overlay service, cutting requirements are optimised by selecting the most economical profile lengths for each application and are cut using SFS’ state-of-the-art cutting machinery to ensure precise measurements are delivered.
‘Designed to put the needs of the customer first’
David Fraser, business unit manager at SFS, comments: “The launch of our new profile cutting service will greatly benefit contractors both on and offsite.
“Building upon our NVELOPE® integrated package, the profile cutting service is another efficient consideration designed to put the needs of the customer first.”
Benefits of SFS rail cutting solution include:
- Optimised material use – The efficient use of materials minimises consequent waste on-site and total cost.
- Staged deliveries – SFS offer staged deliveries available at the customers request to better manage inventory on-site.
- Improved health and safety – With cutting carried out offsite, managers can help reduce the chance of accidents.
- Quicker installation time – Pre-cut rail deliveries ensure that time on-site can be dedicated towards installation.
- Predictable cost – Using SFS’ NVELOPE® service, material cost and installation time can be better scoped in line with the project’s budget.
- Minimise on-site noise – As more projects must begin considering the surrounding environment, the minimal noise on-site means installation causes less disruption to the community, especially in highly populated areas.
‘The most cost-efficient rail cutting solution’
David Fraser continues: “At SFS, we want to ensure our service provides customers with the help and expertise needed to make each project as seamless as possible.
“Once the customer has passed across the project drawings, our technical team uses SFS’ overlay service to calculate the most cost-efficient rail cutting solution for each project.
“We aim to complete within ten days, our additional NVELOPE® consideration provides customers with the reassurance that their project is carried out using the best resources alongside the most efficient technology.”
You can find out more about SFS’ new rail cutting service here.