Are you overwhelmed by the daily deluge of information in your Inbox, network shares, or DropBox?
Many growing companies find that uncontrolled information is holding back project progress and inflicting extra costs on their business. Digital construction solutions such as BC Enterprise from GroupBC can help control the flow of information as well as drive innovation and efficiencies, not only across your projects and built assets but business too.
BC Enterprise provides a one-stop solution to improve collaboration, addressing the challenge of managing information on construction projects. Furthermore, BC provides consistency of information and streamlined processes that drive increased efficiency, ensure industry compliance, and enable you to meet the needs of your client.
Whether you simply need informal file-sharing to support your growing business or formal collaboration to deliver projects to BIM Level 2 compliance, BC Enterprise can help.
Don’t take our word for it though. Adrian Burgess, Technical Director at leading consultants PCSG, recently listed 5 key points companies should consider when choosing a digital construction solution, all of which BC offers:
- An easy to use interface so you can procure information from suppliers without issues
- Must-have workflows to enable the acceptance of information and ideally some automatic verification around data to ensure what you receive matches what you specified – and is delivered on time
- Ability to store both data and documents securely in the cloud
- It should be easy to use, with users being able to search for information quickly and navigate around 3D and 2D models or mapping views
- The information outputs should be able to integrate with your other systems through Application Program Interfaces (APIs).
BC Enterprise is designed to support teams, large or small, to intuitively manage the many thousands of drawings, documents, models and data transactions from a single project through to major programmes of work.
|Want to find out more? Read our blog about Better Information Management for Construction or contact us to find out how we can help you.|