Join us from 24-25 November for Europe’s leading innovation and technology event for the built environment, live and in-person at ExCeL London
Digital Construction Week (DCW) – Europe’s leading innovation and technology event for the built environment – returns live and in-person to ExCeL London on 24-25 November 2021.
The free, two-day event is a must-attend for anyone working in architecture, construction, digital design, engineering, manufacturing and operations who wants to learn how to use technology to build smarter.
DCW features an interactive exhibition with 150+ companies showcasing the latest tech, tools and solutions for the built environment.
Visitors will have the chance to see the newest launches, get up close with emerging tech (think robotics, VR/AR headsets, 3D printers and scanners, UAVs and much more) and stay informed about the latest trends.
Plus, there’s also a free-to-attend education programme at DCW that’s packed with 120+ hours of content delivered by expert speakers and thought leaders from across the industry.
The event features nine different theatres that focus on some of the key areas shaping digital construction including BIM, geospatial, innovation, visualisation, digital transformation and more.
With around 6,000 industry professionals expected to flock to DCW and a range of networking events on offer, attendees will have plenty of opportunities to connect with others focused on delivering innovation and technology for the built environment.
Don’t miss out
Join us in November and don’t miss your chance to:
- DO BUSINESS – Meet the tech providers who can help you design, build and operate smarter
- BE INSPIRED – Hear from industry experts and thought leaders sharing their knowledge and insights
- NETWORK – Make valuable new connections and share ideas and experiences with peers
- TOP UP YOUR CPD – Get those last missing CPD hours in before the end of the year
- GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION – Be the first one to discover the latest trends and the newest product and services on the market
You can find out more about the event by visiting www.digitalconstructionweek.com.