Lloyd’s Register is one of the world’s leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology. We provide management system assessment, certification and training services to bespoke and international standards.
What we do
Lloyd’s Register is a global organisation, working in 195 locations worldwide with more than 7,000 employees. We are able to focus on local needs, meeting the specific requirements of all our clients, large and small, wherever they operate.
We take time to understand the needs and unique circumstances of our clients and their businesses, to act with judgement, sensitivity and care. Our independence means that we are committed to doing things the right way to reach the highest standards and best outcomes for all, giving our clients confidence in our decisions every time.
What makes us unique
- Deep technical and industry knowledge – We’re expert in not only understanding the potential in cutting-edge ideas, but applying this pragmatically in ways which guarantee impact today and in the long-term.
- Dedication to assurance – We explore every problem thoroughly with exact, analytical precision. We leave no stone unturned and no questions unanswered, to draw accurate conclusions.
- Independence – We’re committed to doing things the right way to reach the highest standards and best outcomes for all, giving our clients confidence in our decisions every time.
- Understanding and empathy – We take time to understand the needs and unique circumstances of our clients and their businesses, to act with judgement, sensitivity and care.
Lloyd’s Register is a leading independent provider of accredited certification services including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and many more. At LR, we work in partnership with our customers to deliver the exact service you require, whether you have multiple sites, or require combined audits, we will help you in a practical, cost-effective way.
With recognition from over 50 accreditation authorities worldwide, independent certification provides credibility for your stakeholders through the globally recognised LR brand. We help you focus on what matters to your organisation by adding value through the right assurance services.
Lloyd’s Register provide a broad range of management systems and bespoke training courses, with many of our training courses being accredited by leading auditor training bodies, representing an industry-accepted benchmark for professionals involved in management systems.
We believe that the purpose of training is to bring about change and improvement whether that’s for your management system or your own personal development. We focus on training that is relevant to your industry and how your business works, ensuring that new skills and knowledge can be applied seamlessly back into the working environment.
Our range of public training courses can be delivered in-house, ensuring your investment in training is focused on your actual business needs. Our bespoke solutions approach ensures transfer of learning through working with and developing your actual business and people, helping to get your organisation where it wants to be.
We provide a range of training courses that cover:
- Quality – including ISO 9001:2015, AS9100, ISO/TS 16949
- Environmental – including ISO 14001:2015, ISO 50001
- Information Security – Including GDPR, ISO 27001
- Health and Safety – ISO 45001
- Medical – ISO 13485, IVDR, MDR
- Food – Including BRC, ISO 22000
To view our full suite of courses, visit lrqa.co.uk/training