From concept to installation, Stabicad supports you to quickly produce highly-detailed 3D designs in Revit
Quickly produce highly-detailed 3D designs in Revit. From concept to installation, Stabicad supports you with integrated calculations, up-to-date manufacturer content and comprehensive productivity tools.
“Stabicad has been tailored with functionality developed specifically to improve the productivity and efficiency of mechanical engineers, contractors and draftspersons in the UK.”
With Stabicad, you can create 3D mechanical models that are truly constructible. From concept to installation, Stabicad provides integrated calculations, up-to-date manufacturer content and comprehensive prefabrication tools that support you in producing the highest levels of detail in your model in Revit without increasing your workload.
List of major features and tools:
- 3D mechanical design in Revit
- UK compliant integrated ventilation duct sizing and waste water pipe sizing calculations
- Integrated tap water and heating & cooling pipe sizing calculations
- Embedded UK and international manufacturer constructible content
- Ventilation ductwork component library according to DW144
- Intuitive Nodesolver for constructible pipe and ductwork connection solutions
- Extensive MEP productivity tools such as autorouting, openings manager and schematic design
- Advanced prefabrication capabilities
- Access to BIM collaboration and coordination platform with a free license of Trimble Connect with every license of Stabicad
This software is fully equipped and ready to support UK MEP professionals produce quality, useable mechanical project output. Go beyond BIM with Stabicad and create models that are truly constructible, at high levels of detail, fast.
Guides / useful resources:
- Best Practices in BIM for MEP: 10 Tips for a Successful BIM Workflow
- Can the CAD Pro Play the Hero?
- Why Revit? 5 reasons for MEP engineers to make the move
- The MEP Contractor’s Guide to Constructibility
- Top 10 Revit Tips for MEP Designers and Detailers