Duration: 2 Day*
Designed for: This course is designed to give a thorough introduction into using ILogic within Autodesk Inventor. Inventor ILogic allows “non-programmers” to build design rules into Inventor models.
This provides the ability to create multiple assembly configurations quickly and simply, in a fraction of the time compared to Iassemblies etc. ILogic also enables a “front end” form to be created so that the design inputs can be specified in a user-friendly interface, thus minimising user error.
A good understanding of Autodesk Inventor.
– Examples of ILogic used in Industry
– Using the ILogic Interface
– Using ILogic Parameters
– Creating ILogic Rules
– Creating IF statements with ILogic
– Using Parameters and rules in operation
– Saving Snippets
– Linking ILogic with IParts
– Creating lookup tables
– Adding and Editing Splices
– Running ILogic rules
– Placing and Using ILogic Components