The new LHC AS2 framework offers a replacement to the existing Asbestos Works & Services framework (AS1) and is suitable for use by all publically funded bodies throughout England.
The Asbestos Services (AS2) framework will be operated under four (4) workstreams:
Workstream 1: Domestic Asbestos Consultants.
Workstream 2: Commercial Asbestos Consultants.
Workstream 3: Domestic Asbestos Removal and Remediation.
Workstream 4: Commercial Asbestos Removal and Remediation.
Workstreams and regions operate independently of one another. The framework is divided into regional lots:
- Lot KX: South West
- Lot K3: Cornwall
- Lot I: Greater London
- Lot JW: Home Counties West
- Lot JS: Home Counties South
- Lot HX: Home Counties North
- Lot G: West Midlands
- Lot F: East Midlands
- Lot H1: East Anglia
- Lot E: Yorkshire & Humber
- Lot DX: North West
- Lot D1: Cumbria
- Lot C: North East
LHC’s Clients have diverse property portfolio with different volumes of asbestos removal and remediation services required, due to day-to-day maintenance and repairs to large-scale planned replacement projects. The types of properties typically managed are:
- Single occupier and multiple occupier dwellings – houses and flats
- Common areas of residential blocks
- Low, medium, and high-rise
- Residential homes including those with vulnerable persons
- Common areas other areas such as garages and loft spaces
- Managed residential blocks
- Care homes and sheltered accommodation
- Commercial office buildings, central or local housing team offices, halls, and day care centres
- Municipal buildings such as libraries, sports hall, museums etc.
- Other public buildings such as conference centres and other commercial buildings
- Educational buildings such as universities, schools, and colleges
- Research establishments
- Hospitals and hospital-related properties, including health centres and GP surgeries
- Emergency services buildings