London and South East BIM Regions are working in association with the University of Westminster to put on a series of BIM events…
The first event in a series dedicated to BIM will be hosted on the 14 October. The events, which aim to inform and help BIM beginners to gain confidence, will run over a series of months.
The London and SE BIM Regions in association with the University of Westminster will host seven events, finishing in March 2016.
The events will each comprise of a variety of experts, able to offer unique perspectives on BIM. It will be filmed by the B1M.
The sessions will be as follows:
- 14 October 2015: What is BIM?
- 11 November 2015: Why Adopt BIM?
- 9 December 2015: How to Implement BIM
- 20 January 2016: Utilising BIM Technology
- 10 February 2016: What good data looks like
- 2 March 2016: BIM and Contracts
- 23 March 2016: Level 3 BIM, Digital Built Britain
The BIM Regions form part of the BIM Task Group and were set up to raise awareness of BIM. It was previously branded as the Regional BIM Hubs.
Places are limited on the seminars, but priority will be given to those who attended previous events. For more information visit here.