Graitec discuss document management and understanding ISO 19650 – Helping to manage the work in progress and comply to BS EN ISO 19650
Understanding how to implement ISO 19650 standards into your organisation can be a bit of a minefield. From understanding the requirements to training staff, it can all be seen as time consuming inefficient activity and as a result, makes it easy for you to go back to what you already know.
With BIM Level 2 mandates on certain projects we have this pressure to provide good, accurate and structured Data, but for various reasons change in the Construction industry doesn’t come quickly enough.
What if we could change that and help you to:
- Implement ISO 19650 standard from file naming, revisioning and status codes
- Reduce the time and cost it takes to train staff learning new standards
- Improve profit margins by reducing non-billable activity
- Single source of truth
- Quick searching on the latest approved documents
- Approval process
- Email notification on actions
- Seamless collaboration with the common data environments
These are just some of the benefits our Cabinet EDMS software can bring.
We can’t hide from the need to change but why make that change an expensive process when Cabinet can do most of this for you?
To find out more click on the link below and register for our upcoming webinar where we explore not only the challenges of data management, but also how to make BIM Data compliancy work for you, whilst helping to radically reduce your data management costs.