Bluebeam is partnering with Digital Construction Week 2018 to create a specially designed On-site Arena, a replica construction site where attendees can learn first-hand about the latest innovations in field technology
Bluebeam will provide hands-on demonstrations of Bluebeam Revu 2018 and the construction-mapping solution Bluebeam Atlas at the event, as well as feature an extensive list of speakers at both the thought leadership conference and seminar streams.
Held from 17-18 October 2018 at London ExCel, Digital Construction Week is dedicated to innovation and technology in the built environment. With an audience of over 5,000, this year’s show will highlight industry panel discussions, practical learning seminars and interactive exhibitions dedicated to BIM, VR/AR, automation and robotics, IoT, drones, UAVs, big data and more.
Oliver Hughes, Director and Co-Founder of DCW said: “We have worked over multiple years to bring together a unique and esteemed group of innovators, that are working directly in the built environment, in government, industry associations and tech companies, all of whom are striving to shake up the industry. They are working to improve the way we construct by utilising technology and are pushing towards a truly digitised industry. They are keen to share their knowledge and real-world experiences to further the industry.
“Companies are beginning to realise that keeping everyone connected in the field is becoming more and more necessary,” said James Chambers, UK Country Manager of Bluebeam. “Digital Construction Week is providing an experience where you can actually test these solutions in the field and know what’s going to work for you.”
Visitors will have the opportunity to hear from Bluebeam professionals and customers, including:
- “The New Normal: A Disrupted Built Environment,” Todd Wynne, VP of Business Development and Partnerships, Bluebeam, Main Stage
- “Empowering the Field With Mobile Technology,” Gibbs Burke, Senior Construction Manager (Façades), Ballymore Group, On-site Arena
- “From the Office the Field: Improve Communication With Digital Tools,” Omar Sheikh, Enterprise Platform Manager, Bluebeam, On-site Arena
- “Skanska: Leading the Way in Field Technology,” Jimmy Forsberg, Development Leader, Digital Hub, Skanska Sweden, On-site Arena
- “Break Down Data Silos by Leveraging the Power of Collaboration,” James Chambers, UK Country Manager, Bluebeam, Transformation Hub
- “Construction Revolution: Sweden Gets Serious About Standardisation,” Jimmy Forsberg, Development Leader, Digital Hub, Skanska Sweden, Digital Built Environment Theater
- “Enable Quick Document Navigation With Digital Dashboards,” Anthony Roberts, Account Development Executive, Bluebeam, Tech Stage
- “The Connected Jobsite,” Joe Williams, VP of Project Management for Atlas, Bluebeam and Todd Wynne, VP of Business Development and Partnerships, Bluebeam, Geospatial Theatre.
Visitors who attend a Bluebeam speaking session will be eligible for a chance to win a Microsoft Surface Go, a rugged case, touchscreen gloves and a free licence of Revu eXtreme.