Bentley Systems provides key infrastructure engineering software and solutions for the design, construction, and operation of infrastructure
Around the world, engineers and architects, constructors and owner-operators are using Bentley’s infrastructure engineering software solutions to accelerate project delivery and improve asset performance for the infrastructure that sustains the economy and environment.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure.
Bentley’s MicroStation-based engineering and BIM applications, and its digital twin cloud services, advance the project delivery (ProjectWise) and the asset performance (AssetWise) of transportation and other public works, utilities, industrial and resources plants, and commercial and institutional facilities.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700m in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1bn in research, development, and acquisitions since 2012.
From its inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers. Bentley shares transact by invitation on the NASDAQ Private Market; strategic partner Siemens AG has accumulated a non-voting minority stake.
Solutions for infrastructure professionals
Today’s infrastructure projects require integrated solutions to meet the demands of multi-discipline project teams actively engaged in planning, design, construction, and operations.
Bentley offers a comprehensive range of world-class infrastructure engineering software solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of infrastructure professionals. Whether you work across several industries and project types or focus on one, Bentley’s solutions will support your work throughout the asset lifecycle.
Each solution is based on recommended software applications from Bentley’s extensive software portfolio. Solution Playbooks and profession-based Playlists guides you to the right software capabilities for your project. Underpinning its solutions is a common platform that enables you to collaborate and share data more effectively across the extended project enterprise.
Browse Bentley’s solutions by project delivery, industry, or project type to discover the capabilities to meet your needs.
- Corporate Update 2018: https://yii.bentley.com/en/sitecore/content/bentleydotcom/home/resources/corporate-update
- Going Digital campaign overview: https://prod-bentleycdn.azureedge.net/-/media/files/documents/miscellaneous/goingdigital_campaign_overview.pdf?la=en&modified=20181011124155
- Year in Infrastructure Yearbook: http://www.yearininfrastructure-digital.com/yearininfrastructure/year_in_infrastructure_2017/MobilePagedReplica.action?
- Year in Infrastructure Video Gallery: https://yii.bentley.com/en/video-gallery-2018
- Year in Infrastructure Awards and Finalists Video presentations: The Year in Infrastructure Winners and Finalists https://yii.bentley.com/en/awards-video-gallery-2018
As one of PBC Today’s esteemed stakeholders, Bentley Systems offers unparalleled insight into the AEC industry, from the latest on digital twins, to case studies and sector-leading observations.
You can access stakeholder related news, reports and guides below.