Procore’s construction management software connects everyone on the project team with all of the information they need to get the job done on time, under budget, with quality and with pride
Procore’s mission is to help provide construction professionals with a comprehensive, yet easy-to-use platform together with industry-leading customer service. Procore’s software is a complete construction platform that connects the entire project team with one place to do what they do best – build.
- Improves communication across the project team from the field to the office with easy to use mobile apps and powerful workflows
- Protects margins, controls costs, and reduces risk with accurate data from a single source
- Reduces rework and safety risks by creating clear and standardized processes
- Improves project health and decision making with complete visibility of performance across every project
- Delivers a complete set of easy to use tools and integrated partner apps that provide fast time to value.
Visibility of success
Procore customers are clear on the ROI it has brought to their business by connecting people and processes on one platform.
The latest annual survey of Procore customers on the ROI they receive found that:
- 84% of participants said Procore gives them better visibility into the health of their projects
- 8 out of 10 participants said Procore helps them easily track labour productivity on site
- 63% of participants said Procore helps field teams better document site issues
Procore has been recognised with numerous industry awards, including:
- TrustRadius 2020 Essentials Tech Stack
- G2 Crowd Top Ranked Customer Experience
- Capterra 2020 #1 Construction Management Software
- 2020 JBKnowledge report – #1 Project Management Software, #1 Mobile Daily Reporting, #1 Drawing Management, #1 Mobile Safety Management.
Procore has a 2,000 strong team of product developers and customer success managers dedicated to construction, and construction alone.
As one of PBC Today’s stakeholders, Procore offers insight into construction technology, from knowledge to sector-leading observations.
You can access stakeholder related news, reports and guides below.