International AEC software developer Graitec has released Advance Design 2022, the structural analysis software enhanced with a host of new features
Advance Design 2022, the structural analysis software, is enhanced with lots of new functionalities with high benefits for the end-user, and is articulated around several main subjects:
- Crane moving loads automatic generation considering single or multiple cranes.
- Extended FEM capabilities with a new Link on node, performance point calculation for pushover analysis according to EN1998 and ATC40.
- Cold Formed Sections design according to the EN1993-1-3 and EN1993-1-5 with detailed reports.
- Reinforced Concrete Slabs design module, including the strip design method and generating automatic 3D rebar distributions and reinforcement drawings.
- New synchronisation mechanism to streamline your BIM workflows with Autodesk platforms (Revit and Advance Steel).
- Dozens of miscellaneous features considering our user’s requests worldwide to improve efficiency on daily use.
‘Providing user-centric innovative solutions’
Joseph PAIS, Graitec product director, said: “For over 30 years, Graitec has continuously strived to provide user-centric innovative solutions to its valued customers and this new Advance Design 2022 release is no exception with major improvements for all structural engineers whatever the projects they are doing: crane moving loads generation, extended pushover analysis, new module for designing and detailing RC slabs, 00’s of new features to speed up the daily use of Advance Design…
“We are proud of this new release proving that as always, we still are providing top-level AEC software solutions worldwide. Thank you for being part of our community and enjoy this new release 2022!”
The Advance Design 2022 release can be downloaded here.