Sips Eco is the UK’s premier award-winning Structural Insulated Panel manufacturer, designing and manufacturing highly energy efficient homes across the UK and Europe
As industry leaders, the structural insulated panel manufacturer creates homes and commercial structures that are seven times stronger than timber frame and three times stronger than brick and block construction. They are extremely quick to build and use 65% less timber than a timber frame building.
Sips Eco manufactures affordable energy efficient panels that have been manufactured in their main facility, just outside Edinburgh, since 1999. Based in Glenrothes, Fife, where award-winning homes have been manufactured for the last 22 years, the company also has offices in London, Yorkshire and Bristol.
As the UK’s largest independent Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) company, Sips Eco manufactures affordable energy efficient homes and commercial buildings, designing, manufacturing and installing its Sip Kits across the UK and Europe. Indeed, Sips Eco is undoubtedly an industry leader and true innovator, a fact which is evidenced by its award-winning status as the UK’s Best Sips Supplier 2020 and 2021.
Award-winning SIPs panels
The Sips Eco SIPs panel system consists of an insulating EPS foam core sandwiched between two structural facings, typically OSB. The panels are a very flexible product and can be used with any external cladding, be it brick, render, weatherboarding or metal cladding. Equally, they can be roofed with slates, tiles, metal roofing or any other roofing system.
- Up to 3x faster than traditional methods: Erect a typical house within a week.
- Reduced U-Values as low as 0.12 W/m2K – so less wasted space.
- 90% less wastage on-site (as our panels are manufactured offsite).
- Zero reliance on weather conditions for minimal disruption to the critical path.
- Lightweight: Ideal for sites in city centres with access restrictions.
- Easier installation with reduced drilling and crane use on-site.
- Huge savings on labour with reduced number of trades and supervision on-site.
- 65% less timber than traditional build methods.
- Increased usable roof space: Fully insulated roofs without trusses.
- Build up to four storeys with SIPs (or five with blockwork or steel first storey).
- 7x stronger than timber frame and 3x stronger than brick and block.
- Excellent insulation values for increased resale value.
- Airtight, with reduced cold bridging.
- Lower annual energy costs.
- Does not degrade or deteriorate over time.
- Naturally more eco-friendly than other build types.
Build faster and stronger
Working within the residential, education, healthcare, leisure and commercial construction sectors, Sips Eco’s Sip Kits create structures that are seven times stronger than timber frame homes and three times stronger than brick and block builds. They are quick to build, averaging three days to complete a three-bed detached home, and use up to 60% less timber than a timber frame home, as well as being entirely airtight. Building with Sips Eco panels is up to three times faster than traditional building methods.
If you would like to find out more information on Sips Eco and its innovative building system, head to the website. Alternatively, don’t hesitate to get in touch using the contact details below.
SIPS ECO PANELS
Tel: 01592 631636
Please note: this is a commercial profile.