BAM FM has secured a series of new contracts in the energy, housing and education sectors of the UK and Ireland
Collectively BAM FM has been appointed for over £8.1 million of new facilities management services.
Scottish Enterprise Offices
- Managing 11 new regional offices across Scotland on behalf of Scottish Enterprise, in a three-year contract.
- Manage over 50 of its student residences across the UK and Northern Ireland.
- Student Roost plans to add two or three more properties each year.
- A four-year integrated facilities management contract with The Guinness Partnership.
Prospere Learning Trust
- A two-year contract with Prospere Learning Trust.
- A two-year contract with Lambert Smith Hampton to provide Hard FM services at Lingfield Point in Darlington, a 90-acre historic business park.
Northwood School, Harrow
- A three-year contract with Northwood School providing a range of Hard FM services.
David Ross Educational Trust
- A three-year Hard FM services contract with the David Ross Educational Trust.
Louise Williamson, managing director of BAM Facilities Management, said: “These successes for BAM FM show that we’re able to adapt to meet the needs of the modern generation of occupiers.
“Whether it is coping with the pandemic or achieving cleaner more economical energy over the lifecycle of our buildings and decarbonising our living and working environments, BAM is able to deliver.
“Our clients are significant players in their sectors. They trust us to deliver what they need. That sends a clear message that we too are a leader in our field.”