JCT’s new digital service, JCT Construct, is a contract drafting system with advanced editing features, enabling you to create and amend your JCT contracts in a secure, flexible and easy to use online environment
The system enables the editing of the JCT contract text itself, so that you can add your own amendments, clauses or other customised text. This works alongside an intuitive Q&A process so that you can be guided through filling in your contract easily and comprehensively.
Each time progress is saved, you are able to generate a plain copy draft of your document for review and an accompanying comparison document. This makes it possible to easily read the contracts and see what you’ve filled in, as well as all your additional changes from the published JCT text.
The service also supports guest sharing, so collaborative working is made possible amongst those involved in the contract drafting. You and your colleagues are able to share drafts, make further edits and view all changes.
Version-to-version comparison means that any changes between draft versions, and against the published JCT text, can be viewed, so full transparency between the parties to the contract is ensured at all times. When all parties are ready, documents can be finalised, and final copies printed ready for signing.
Your subscription options
JCT Construct is available as a subscription-only service with a range of options to suit you and your business.
JCT Construct – Complete
Anytime access to the full range of JCT Contracts. Full functionality of the JCT Construct system, enabling you to create, fill-in and edit your JCT contract from any form in the current JCT range. In addition to the subscription charge, an output charge based on the current JCT On Demand pricing is applicable on finalisation of each contract.
ONLY £987.00 + VAT
JCT Construct – Small Works
The same full functionality, features and access as for the Complete subscription but with a limited range of contracts – including the Minor Works Building Contract (MW) family, Intermediate Building Contract (IC) family, Collateral Warranties, Adjudication Agreement, Generic Contracts, and Partnering Charter Non-binding. In addition to the subscription charge, an output charge based on the current JCT On Demand pricing is applicable on finalisation of each contract.
ONLY £407.00 + VAT
Set up your single-user subscription easily via the JCT online store at www.jctltd.co.uk/jct-construct
You can set up a JCT Construct account for multiple users easily and quickly with our customer service team:
- You and the colleagues you would like to set up subscriptions for will need to create their own JCT online account by registering at www.jctltd.co.uk/register
- Then complete the multi-user order form online at www.jctltd.co.uk/jct-construct/jct-construct-order-form to get started and our team will be in touch to complete your set-up.
If you would prefer to set up your JCT Construct single-user subscription on account rather than purchasing online, then you can also use the multi-user order form and select ‘single user’ in the relevant box
The full pricing options for both complete and small works multi-user accounts can be found at www.jctltd.co.uk/jct-construct/jct-construct-pricing. In addition to the subscription charge, an output charge based on the current JCT On Demand pricing is applicable on finalisation of each contract.
JCT Construct key benefits:
- Add your own amendments, clauses and other customised text. Clause numbers, cross references in the JCT text and table of contents all update automatically.
- Create boilerplates so you can reuse your standard set of changes.
- Guest sharing supports collaboration and enables all those involved in the drafting to share drafts, edit and see all the changes.
- Print comparison documents showing all changes against the published JCT text for full transparency.
- Print draft contracts for review and prepare final documents.
- Subscription options for single or multi-users, with access to the full range of JCT 2016 documents available.
Find out more at www.jctltd.co.uk/jct-construct
To keep informed make sure you are signed up to the JCT Network.
Please note: this is a commercial profile.