Buildoffsite, the membership organisation, are broadening their scope of expertise as they prepare to launch the Design Offsite Hub
The Design Offsite Hub brings together architects, designers, and researchers from internationally renowned architectural practices.
Sharing their wealth of experience in delivering award-winning, innovative buildings, the Design Offsite Hub’s members will focus their efforts into:
- Promoting DfMA as a process to optimise the PMV of a project focusing on architects and cost consultants, and engineers eventually.
- Championing design quality through MMC.
- Building stronger links with the offsite supply chain.
- Promoting partnering arrangements, and alliancing procurement routes such as IPI.
- Support the education and skills gap in the offsite industry through the Offsite Management School.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org