Revizto is the industry-leading Integrated Collaboration Platform (ICP) used by architects, engineers, contractors and owners to maximise workflows throughout the entire project lifecycle
The integrated collaboration platform enables real-time issue tracking, BIM collaboration and coordination, 2D/3D BIM geometry and data, reality capture and more.
The powerful cloud-based solution unites teams and centralises workflows into a single integrated platform.
Revizto empowers teams to drive accountability, mitigate risks, improve project timelines and maximise cost-savings enabling real-time collaboration across platforms, model types and teams, from in-office, on-site, and any device.
Over 2,500 firms leverage Revizto across 150 countries, including 20 of the top 25 ENR firms. It was created by Vizerra SA, a leading 3D technology company and began developing real-time issue tracking software for the AEC industry in 2008.
Revizto 5, released in November 2020, has created a central hub for all models and project data making it immediately accessible and actionable for the entire project team, regardless of technical skill level.
The advanced real-time Issue Tracker allows members to identify, search and manage model-based issues in the 3D space and 2D sheets, including addressing clash groups.
Revizto 5 provides unified access to a project’s data both for 2D and 3D workflows, acting as a real-time, single source of truth for project data, eliminating information silos for better cross-trade collaboration and faster decision making.
Some of the new significant Revizto 5 features:
- Search Sets – Creating search sets from selected object properties right there in the UI is a huge advancement in simple software functionality. New functionality allows you to focus on hotspots and systems in the right area at the right time.
- Units and Transform – Allows the team members to receive models from various sources without needing to adjust coordinate systems in the authoring tool before export.
- Tracking Objects in Issues – Ensures more clear and concise communication is getting back to design and fabrication teams.
- Custom Properties – Allows users to add custom parameters to objects outside of traditional authoring, allowing a flexible way to bring new data to the project and extending the power to all Revizto, not just authors.
- Appearance Templates – This highly anticipated feature allows users to change the way they view models, from any camera location as well as inside any issue. This feature provides users with options to visualise the model in any way necessary to convey messages in coordination meetings and allows each stakeholder to view the model as they please – all participants can work simultaneously, and be assigned different types of access.
- 2D Measurements: Area and polyline tools – These measurement enhancements allow users to pull more info from a single place in the model, further enhancing the power of Revizto as a holistic review and quality assurance tool.
- Find Objects: Search Within – Finding items has never been easier with Revizto 5. We have now taken our search capabilities to new heights with the ability to search within predefined search sets or selections, allowing users to get to the granular, specific data they need – quickly and easily.
- Revizto Navigation Mode – The redesign of our Hybrid Navigation Tool allows for a smoother means of navigation. It brings the rotation point to the user to prevent any form of navigation mishap when rotating the model.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) – This highly sought after security and IT measure allows your company to tie Revizto into your company directory of users, and have one consistent set of credentials across your internal network.
- VR Support – IT’s classic Revizto VR support in the newest version and brought back into V5 including any workflows missed during the beta period up until this point in time.
- Project migration from Revizto 4 to Revizto 5 – watch the instruction HERE.
Learn more about Revizto 5 in the video here.
- Youtube Channel
- Revizto 5 Video
- Revizto 5.2 New Features Video
- AEC Blog
- Revizto Reporter Subscription
- Case Study: Mortenson-McCarthy’s $1.9B Raiders Stadium
- BIMspirational Woman – AECOM Tishman’s Kristen Crock.
As one of PBC Today’s stakeholders, Revizto offers industry-leading insight into construction software, digital construction and industry collaboration.
You can access stakeholder related news, reports and guides below.