Vital Energi has secured a £6.8m mechanical and engineering contract on Phase 2 of the Royal Warwick Square development to deliver essential infrastructure
This is the third contract Vital Energi has won on the Royal Warwick Square development.
It will see them deliver essential infrastructure for Block J, creating 86 extra-care dwellings which are owned by Goldman Sachs and operated by Riverstone.
The project is due to commence in August 2020 with a 52-week delivery schedule.
Vital will progress the design from RIBA stage 3 to RIBA stage 5 and deliver essential infrastructure.
- Nurse Call System
- Orcomm home automation system with Concierge integration
- Apartment fire suppression systems
- Water Leak Detection within all Bathrooms, Kitchens and Mechanical Cupboards
- Fire stopping solution in conjunction with Hilti
- Viega Pipework including Smart press within Apartments
- Rainwater Harvesting System for the site-wide irrigation system
- Sustainable communities with low-carbon energy solutions.
Communities with low-carbon energy solutions
Rob Callaghan, regional director for Vital Energi said: “We are delighted to continue our involvement at the Royal Warwick Square development, contributing to these much-needed homes and care dwellings in the heart of London.
“St Edward have a long-standing commitment to delivering vibrant, sustainable communities with low-carbon energy solutions and with our existing knowledge of the site, we will be proud to deliver the fit-out for Phase 2.”