Mail Manager, developed by Arup, are excited to announce that we have been acquired by Ideagen Plc, a global provider of information management software
As an engineering business, it is right that Arup has found a technology partner to take us forward. This acquisition represents an opportunity to integrate Mail Manager with a broader set of solutions, as well as provide an increased level of investment for the product.
Ideagen is a large-scale information management software and services organisation operating within highly regulated industries, and with operational premises spread throughout the UK, EU, US, UAE and SE Asia. Ideagen’s software portfolio helps clients reduce costs, improve operational efficiency, strengthen compliance and oversight and anticipate and manage every detail of risk.
Currently, more than 7,000 organisations around the world use Ideagen products, including British Airways, US Navy, BAE Systems, Emirates, Shell and the European Central Bank. Joining forces with Ideagen is what takes us to the next chapter, strengthening our current operations and providing us with the infrastructure and platform for further development. Stay tuned to see where our growth and innovation takes us from here!
Stuart Rowe, Mail Manager CEO says: “This acquisition provides us with a great opportunity to continue to scale our operations both vertically and globally, as well as further develop our already industry-leading email management solution. There are clear synergies around information management, collaboration, business efficiencies and risk between Ideagen’s product suite and the Mail Manager product. So, I believe this is an excellent fit for Mail Manager.”
Take control of your inbox with Ideagen’s Mail Manager
Email management has never been more important for the AEC industry. Email is the letter of today and contains plenty of important information, and businesses are fed up with everyone doing their own thing in email. Plus, staff are spending valuable time on administrative tasks like searching for information or manually filing emails, and without a proper process in place your compliance measures and audit trails are incomplete.
With Mail Manager’s machine-learning email filing and search capabilities, you can protect yourself against disputes, minimise risk and improve productivity in your organisation. We help businesses of all shapes and sizes overcome challenges around:
- Risk: Being unable to retrieve all emails across a project or client and meet industry standards. Losing or not having access to critical information residing in email presents a risk to the business in years to come.
- Productivity: Believing staff can work more productively by addressing the tool they use the most. Too often, fee earners are wasting valuable time on clunky email archiving processes or searching for email information.
- Visibility: Unlocking the project or client information spread across everyone’s individual inboxes, especially with many workers now working remotely.
- Compliance: Trying to maintain tight audit and quality controls, especially around ISO 9001.
- Privacy: creating a single source of truth, where all important information is in one place. Ensuring important information and communication is securely ﬁled into the right location, with strong privacy controls.
The best thing? Mail Manager can be up and running within a day, without an IT manager. It’s highly cost-effective with an ROI that pays for itself within a week, and helps to standardise email management overnight.
Let’s face it, nobody likes to spend time ﬁling emails. Don’t worry, Mail Manager does the hard work for you. It’s time to take control of your email with ease. Book a demo with our team today or download a free trial via our website!
Michele D’Andrea Rodrigues
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3039 3764
*Please note: This is a commercial profile