The Digital Construction Awards to be held in London on 17 October, will celebrate the most pioneering projects, teams, and individuals championing innovative technology in the built environment
The Digital Construction Awards will recognise the most forward-thinking firms, individuals, and project teams in the built environment, whether at the bleeding edge, or first exploring digital technologies and processes for the first time.
Organised by the team that runs Digital Construction Week, Oliver Hughes, Co-Owner and Founder of DCW said: “We wanted to hold an awards event recognising the best initiatives in the industry, and those that are really trailblazing by utilising technologies and cutting-edge processes. Expect to see world-leading projects and inspiring individuals and teams being celebrated on the 17th of October.”
Join industry trailblazers that are putting themselves forward from companies such as; Willmott Dixon, Graham Construction, Gleeds, Skanska, Lendlease, Allies and Morrison, Bluebeam, Botmore Technology, Topcon, Iris VR and many more.
The award categories include:
- Project Innovation of the Year
- Business/ Digital Transformation Award
- The Collaborative Built Environment Award
- Best Project Over £5m
- Best Project Under £5m
- Digital Training and Skills Initiative of the Year
- Best Application of Technology
- Champions of R&D Innovation Awards
- Digital Excellence Award.
Categories will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry experts. The Digital Construction Awards judges are acknowledged as industry leaders, who represent a wide spectrum of the disciplines and expertise from across the industry. Judges include:
- Sir Mark Walport, Chief Executive of UK Research and Innovation
- Mark Farmer, CEO & Co-founder, Cast Consultancy
- Denise Chevin, Editor, BIM+
- Alex Lubbock, Head of Digital Construction, Infrastructure Projects Authority
- Andrew Pryke, Managing Director, BAM Design
- Anne Kemp, Chair, UK BIM Alliance
- David Philp, Global BIM/MIC Consultancy Director, AECOM
- Elizabeth Kavanagh, Head of HR, Research & Innovation, Stride Treglown
- Neil Thompson, CEO, dotBuiltEnvironment & Global Director of Digital Construction, SNC Lavalin
- Maggie Brown, Innovation Manager, EDF Energy NNB
- Stephen Radley, Director of Policy & Strategic Planning, CITB
- Stephen Good, CEO, Construction Scotland Innovation Centre.
The winning finalists will be selected and announced on the night of the awards.