Birmingham City Council has approved plans for the tallest residential tower in the Midlands, Court Collaboration’s One Eastside scheme
The plans for the One Eastside scheme will see a 51-storey skyscraper built in the city centre, near to the new HS2 station on Curzon Street.
The £160m scheme includes 667 one and two-bedroom apartments delivered across the main 525ft residential tower and another 15-storey building, with the overall development featuring a range of retail and leisure facilities.
Situated next to the HS2 Curzon Street Station, One Eastside is also 2 minutes from the upcoming HS2 railway line and 5 minutes from the Bullring & Grand Central Station.
Each apartment has access to communal features, such as the gym, lounge and café.
One Eastside specification
- Tallest residential scheme in Birmingham
- 51-storey tower with rooftop private dining and bar area
- Communal facilities including gym with spin and yoga room, residence lounge, café, cinema room and flexible working & meeting space
- 1 minute from Birmingham City University
- 2 Minutes from HS2
- 5 minutes from the Bullring & Grand Central Station.
Anthony McCourt, CEO and founder of Court Collaboration, said: “We’re delighted with the council’s decision to grant planning permission for One Eastside and we hope to be able to confirm a start on site date in the near future.
“Birmingham is going through some incredibly exciting changes and this ambitious scheme will keep Court Collaboration at the very forefront of modern city living, sustainable design and innovative construction.”