Buildoffsite is an industry-wide campaigning organisation that promotes greater uptake of offsite techniques in the UK construction industry
The campaigning organisation creates and sustains a dynamic work programme that both supports increased awareness of offsite techniques and the increased value these can enable. It also challenges the offsite supply side to improve and promote the value of their solutions.
Buildoffsite is an offsite membership organisation, with over 100 members from the construction and manufacturing industries.
Their mission is to be the trusted, independent voice of offsite and pre-manufacturing in the UK construction industry, and to provide support to their members and other stakeholders to enable them to feel confident to promote and adopt the same.
- Increased use of offsite methods across all sectors of the UK construction market
- Innovation in the development of offsite solutions
- More effective promotion of business and project benefits by offsite solution suppliers
- Improved understanding by clients and suppliers of the benefits of offsite solutions
- Education and skills development in the use of offsite solutions
- Debate, discussion and knowledge transfer relating to the use of offsite solutions.
Offsite membership organisation goals
- To champion offsite construction and work with key stakeholders to bring about faster change
- To promote client pull through increased awareness-raising of the proven benefits of offsite solutions
- Challenge the supply side to improve their engagement with clients, designers and constructors, to understand their project needs and to develop and promote solutions that will deliver exceptional value
- To promote membership of Buildoffsite and the development of the organisation and its work programme in support of the Mission.
As one of PBC Today’s valued stakeholders, Buildoffsite offers unparalleled insight into the offsite industry, from knowledge to membership progression and sector-leading events.
You can access stakeholder related news, reports and guides below.